eLearning is becoming more and more popular in colleges, technical schools, companies, and even K-12 schools. The text describes the benefits and negatives to elearning. eLearning is a great tool to promote time management and a deeper level of communication between students. However, eLearning requires students to stay ontop of their own work and for many, specifically young students, this can be very difficult.
I really enjoy eLearning, seeing as I am completing my Master's online. I enjoy it because it gives me the freedom to work at the best times for me and not have to schedule travel and class time. I am a very organized person so it works very well for me. I also feel that I can express my opinions and ideas more easily with virtual learning. When in a classroom it can sometimes be intimidating to fully express yourself, or in some cases there just isn't enough time.
Why Math? Digital Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't suppose I ever thought about the fear I have felt when meeting face to face and providing an true opinion. You are right. It is easier to be more candid in this format.
ReplyDelete