Why Math? Digital Story

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Using a Blog in Math - Blog 1

I created a blog for my Math 1 students.  This blog is set up so that my students can ask each other questions about what is going on in class, what certian assignments are, etc.  I am hoping that if a student has questions when they are at home, they can use this resource to get the answer from another student before returning to school the next day.  I just created this a few days ago and let my students know about yesterday.  So far, I have had no posts, but I am hoping that some of my students will take advantage of this resource.  I will post later about how it is working.

3 comments:

  1. Here is the link to my Math 1 Support Blog.
    http://math1support.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri -- I'm glad to hear/see that you involved your students in this experience. What do they think of this tool? Can they see some value in support of their learning experiences?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My students really enjoyed using this tool. They were much more excited about it than I thought they would be. I am not sure if they have had enough experience with the tool to see value in support of their learning at this point. However, I do believe they would after using it a few more times.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.