Why Math? Digital Story
Friday, September 11, 2009
Voice Thread Reflection
I found Voice Thread to be a very useful tool. I had never even heard of Voice Thread until a few weeks ago. At first I was not so sure about it because I felt it would only be useful in elementary school or maybe middle school. However, when I had my students help me create this Voice Thread I saw how much they really enjoyed it and I have found that Voice Thread's are great for introducing or reviewing material. I like it because I can post it to my Schoolnotes page and my students are more likely to watch this and hopefully learn something than they would be to read their notes. I hope to use Voice Thread again in the future or even have each of my students create their own Voice Thread as a project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keri, you did a great job with your project. I know you thought that you would not have access to very much technology, but you sure are not presenting that way. Your blog looks wonderful, your posts are exemplary, and your VoiceThread freebie, is just one example to show your true ability at integrating technology. Great job!
ReplyDelete